San Francisco Driver's License Suspension Attorney
If you need advice about resolving any threat to your California driver's license — suspension for drunk driving, revocation of a commercial driver's license, or too many moving violations within a year — contact me, Tom McKenna. I am an experienced traffic violations attorney at the Law Office of Thomas F. McKenna. I can analyze your driving record, evaluate your current status, and try to find ways to resolve your problem.
As a skilled San Francisco driver's license suspension lawyer, I can defend you on an individual ticket, especially in cases where another conviction will result in an automatic suspension of your license. However, I represent most of my driver's license clients in administrative hearings before the DMV after notice of suspension has been received. My goal is to set aside the license suspension in such cases as the following:
- DUI/drunk driving arrests or convictions
- Implied consent violations
- Too many tickets for speeding, tailgating or other moving violations within a 12-month period
- DMV suspension due to health problems
- Problems involving a commercial driver's license
- Underage driver's license suspension for drinking, curfew violations or other juvenile status offenses
- DMV suspension or revocation hearings involving such violations as driving without insurance, driving on a suspended license, or aggravated DUI/drunk driving charges
In cases involving drunk driving, it is essential to schedule a hearing with the DMV within ten days of your arrest in order to protect your right to a restricted license while your DUI/drunk driving case is pending. Otherwise, you will lose your right to drive even if you later defeat the drunk driving charges.
My law firm's experience with the protection of driving privileges at the administrative hearing level can represent a powerful advantage for anyone facing the prospect of a license suspension.
Contact a Contra Costa County DMV Hearing Lawyer
For a free consultation about your best alternatives for preserving your right to drive, contact Tom McKenna at the Law Office of Thomas F. McKenna in Walnut Creek, California.
Serving Contra Costa County drivers in Concord, Pleasanton and Martinez