At the Law Office of Thomas F. McKenna, I offer a hard-working, client-first approach to criminal law clients throughout the East Bay area, including Oakland and Martinez. I am always honest with people who come to me for help if you don’t need a lawyer and can handle your affairs yourself, I will tell you.
Arrange a free initial consultation online, or call (925) 744-8404 to discuss your legal needs.
Contact An Effective Criminal Defense And DUI Attorney Today
If you are facing criminal charges or are under investigation, your freedom, your family, your reputation, and your job may be at stake. With so much on the line, you need an attorney who is completely dedicated to defending your future; a lawyer who will tirelessly fight for your rights and protect your interests.
My name is Tom McKenna. With over 30 years of experience, my entire career has been devoted to criminal defense. I understand the fears and worries you are experiencing, and I know what it takes to make it through a criminal investigation and trial. I can help you to pursue the best possible outcome for your case and provide aggressive representation, guidance, and support throughout the process.
Focused 100 % on Criminal Defense
Law Office of Thomas F. McKenna represents clients in drunk driving in all state and federal court criminal cases in the Bay Area.
I have over three decades of courtroom experience and devote 100 percent of my time to defending clients against criminal charges including:
- DUI/drunk driving, including DUIs involving injuries, multiple DUIs, felony DUI, vehicular manslaughter and challenging blood/breath tests
- Violent crimes such as domestic violence, sex crimes, assault and weapons crimes
- Drug crimes, including the possession, sale or distribution and manufacturing of drugs
- Juvenile crimes such as vandalism, shoplifting or sex crimes
- Underage drinking under California’s zero tolerance law
- Robbery, property crimes and theft, embezzlement, insurance fraud, and contracting without a license
- Other criminal matters such as criminal records expungement
Attorney Thomas McKenna is a founding and specialist member of the California DUI Lawyers Association, the oldest drunk driving defense bar association in the country, which provides educational information to the public on DUI prevention and DUI defense.
- Over 37 Years of Legal Experience
- Respected by Prosecutors and Judges
- Focused 100% On Criminal Defense
- A Small-Firm Setting With Exceptional Personal Service